By connecting your child to Allah, you can protect them.
Do you ever want for your child to have a closer relationship with God?
Do you wish Allah's protection for your child?
Having your child continuously recall Allah is one of the most efficient methods to accomplish this. There are duas for every occasion, and with What to Say When, you can ensure that your child is strengthening their relationship with Allah while also having fun. This is how:
- What to Say When includes everyday duas so that students can use what they've learned and practice the words throughout the day.
- Each dua is written in large text on its own card and split down into little portions to make it easy for your youngster to remember.
- Every dua is translated into English so that your youngster can understand what these words imply.
- Each dua is illustrated in motion with charming graphics so that your child can visualize when and where the phrases might be used.
- The cards are made of laminated card, which makes them extremely durable.
- There are 27 cards in all, so your child will have lots to learn and will be occupied for a long time doing well.
- The What to Say When cards can also be used in games so that your child can learn the duas while also keeping track of their progress independently.
- When used in conjunction with Kiitab (available separately), the duas can be read aloud, translated, and enjoyable games with the cards can be played to assist boost memorization and learn more about the values and wider context of the duas.
The What to Say When has helped thousands of children across the globe familiarise themselves both the everyday duas and has also been used by many madrasahs to teach these powerful words to children.
Please allow 1-2 business days for item to be shipped.
Shipping time varies based on shipping option and shipping destination.
Free shipping will take up to 1-2 weeks.
All tracking information will be sent via email once item is shipped.