Learn the Secret Behind Well-Behaved Children
Are you embarrassed by your children's behavior in front of visitors or when they're outside?
Do you get frustrated because your children don't always follow your instructions?
Do you wish your children were more respectful, courteous, or just behaved? After all, aren't Muslims known for their moral character?
You are correct. However, you already know that instructing your child to behave is ineffective. Children must learn firsthand how being respectful and well-behaved opens up a world of opportunities for them.
That is exactly what the Box of Manners accomplishes.
This charming small box displays 27 timeless etiquettes from the Prophet Muhammad's (S) traditions and encourages your youngster to adopt them. This is how:
- Each manner is accompanied by a hadith and a reflection question that encourages your youngster to REFLECT on the influence of excellent manners in their own lives in order to make a bigger difference.
- Miming and charades games SHOW your child the benefits of excellent manners so that they can see for themselves.
- Active engagement through play ensures that your child is engaged in a pleasant atmosphere that encourages and reinforces positive behavior.
- Each card has a pair, allowing your child to play a memory game or charades to boost the adaptability and enjoyment of learning polite manners.
- Each of the manners comes with a reference game so that your youngster can connect spiritually with their newly established good habits.
- This box has 27 aspirational attributes, giving your child a thorough understanding of what it takes to become a well-rounded courteous individual.
- The cards are printed on a thick card that is laminated on one side for long-term durability.
- The cards are 8cm in diameter, making them perfect for small hands while still being large enough to show off each style.
Some of the manners covered in this game include:
- Kindness to parents
- Knocking before entering
- Suppressing the yawn
- Sharing (food and other items)
- Starting from the right side
The Box of Manners is our longest serving game and has brought joy to tens of thousands of Muslim homes around the world. It also makes a wonderful gift for family and friends.
- Publisher : Learning Roots Ltd (1 May 2006)
- Language : English
- ISBN-13 : 978-1905516049
- Age: 5+
Please allow 1-2 business days for item to be shipped.
Shipping time varies based on shipping option and shipping destination.
Free shipping will take up to 1-2 weeks.
All tracking information will be sent via email once item is shipped.