Step-by-Step Instructions for Teaching Your Child to Pray
Do you want to teach your child how to pray in a fun and effective way?
You may educate your child how to complete the Salah in an engaging and comprehensive way with the Steps to Prayer (previously known as 'What's Next?'). This is how:
- Steps to Prayer is a simple, step-by-step prayer sequence game that your child will enjoy and comprehend.
- Each stage is represented by a clear picture on each card, making it simple for visual learners to recognize each phase.
- Each card has an explanation on the back that explains how to complete the task.
- Steps to Prayer also instructs your youngster on how to perform wudu, what to say in Salah, and when to pray.
- The cards are made of laminated card, which ensures that they will last a long time.
Steps to Prayer has taught thousands of children throughout the world how to pray in a straightforward and understandable manner. It includes 40 beautifully drawn cards that are 10cm by 11cm in size.
- Available in hardback and paperback
- 48 pages
- Recommended age 7+
- Size: 300mm x 220mm
- Authored by Zaheer Khatri, Captain at Learning Roots
Please allow 1-2 business days for item to be shipped.
Shipping time varies based on shipping option and shipping destination.
Free shipping will take up to 1-2 weeks.
All tracking information will be sent via email once item is shipped.