Do you have concerns regarding your child's spiritual growth?
Do you worry that your child may become "empty on the inside"?
Are you looking for a way to connect your child's heart to a larger purpose in life on a deep level?
If that's the case, you'll know you've found it when your child's face is filled with tears of spiritual delight. The Prophet's Pond, more than any other story we've produced, has done just that.
If your youngster hasn't heard this wonderful story, they are truly missing out on something special. Here's why:
- The Prophet's Pond refers to the Prophet Muhammad's (S) 'hawd' (pool) where, on the Day of Judgement, he will first see his pious companions before entering Paradise. As a result, your youngster will learn about an important aspect of a Muslim's belief in the hereafter.
- The Prophet's Pond is the narrative of a little boy who, with the assistance of his mother, sets out to find a specific pond in the hopes of meeting a "special someone." With each turn of the page, he explains a different aspect of the pond, never quite getting the correct one until his mother realizes he's talking about a pond from the hereafter. The quest reaches its tear-jerking finale when she discovers that her kid want to encounter the Prophet Muhammad (S).
- The Prophet's Pond is an Islamic-themed panoramic picture book with magnificent graphics that captivates and raises your child's senses and attention.
- The book is created in rhyming style that invites your child to actively participate in reading the story while also improving their delight.
- By the time your child has finished the book (which they will want to read again and again! ), they will have memorized the description of the Prophet's Pond, which will be their first contact with Allah's Messenger (S) in the hereafter, insha-Allah.
- Because the book is fully based on authentic hadith narrations, you may be confident that your child is learning about Islam in a sound and solid manner.
The Prophet's Pond is the world's first and only children's book dedicated to the Prophet Muhammad's (S) hawd (pool), and it has caused numerous parents and children's cheeks to cascade with loving tears in their wish to meet Allah's Messenger (S).
Author: Zaheer Khatri
Recommended Age: 3+
Format: Hardback Book
Please allow 1-2 business days for item to be shipped.
Shipping time varies based on shipping option and shipping destination.
Free shipping will take up to 1-2 weeks.
All tracking information will be sent via email once item is shipped.