CelebrateMercy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that teaches about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ’s life and character – to Muslims and the general public. We do this through short films, online campaigns, traveling conferences, and webinars that feature world-renowned speakers and scholars on Islam.
In 11 years, CelebrateMercy has:
- • Reached 300 million people through national media coverage
- • Held 60 events for 200,000 participants in 115 countries
- • Produced 300+ videos with 7 million views on YouTube & Facebook
- • Generated social media posts leading to 700,000 subscribers
Logistical and financial challenges imposed by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic necessitated a shift in programming and pace for CelebrateMercy. Since emergency orders requiring physical distancing and self isolation were imposed, CelebrateMercy continued our Prophet-inspired work with:
- 7 Campaigns raising over $1 million
- 24 Virtual Conferences & Courses
- 400+ Webinars (including on-going weekly programs)
- 1,000+ Hours of New Programs Produced
- 190,000+ Hours of Content Viewership
News of our recent campaigns reached millions through outlets like CNN, The New York Times and tweets by celebrities like Ellen Degeneres. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert also applauded our campaign for the victims of the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting which raised over $230,000. See our CNN interview and a clip of Stephen Colbert below:
Our short films on the Prophet’s life feature cinematic Seerah re-enactments and 20 speakers including Yusuf Islam, Imam Zaid Shakir, and Dalia Mogahed; view one of our past trailers here.